Subject: CONGRATULATION(PLEASE CLAIM YOUR WINNNG)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:34:27 +0200

GLOBAL TRUST LOTTERY ORGANISATION
DONNER STR, 45/2015
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF:WLF/67-C337209635.

ATTENTION:

  We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of winners of the GLOBAL
TRUST INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAMS held on 8th July, 2004. Your company,
attached to ticket number 013-2316-2002-477, with serial number A025-09
drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42,and consequently won in category
C. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of US$200,000.00
(Two Hundred Thousand Thousand Dollars) in cash credited to file REF NO.REF:WLF/67-C337209635.

  This is from a total prize money of US$9,000,000.00 shared among the fourty-five(45)international
winners in the category C. All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from 30,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America,
Asia, Europe and North America as part our International Promotions Program,
which is conducted annually.

  Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and
your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

  We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of
high-stakes US$1.3 billion International lotto.
To collect your claim, please contact Global Trust Administrator:
=================================================================
Mr. Rook Van Nas
Global Trust Lottery Organisation
E-mail: [email-masked]

=================================================================
   For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claims officer and
complete your claim not later than 8th August,2004. After this date, all
funds will be returned as Unclaimed for the next sweepstakes.
************
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember
to quote your reference number in every one of your correspondences with
your claims officer.Furthermore,should there be any change of your address,
do inform your claims officer as soon as possible.
************
QUOTE YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MAIL, AND ATTACH THIS
EMAIL WHEN YOU MAIL YOUR CLAIMS AGENT TO EXPEDITE YOUR CLAIM AND AVOID SERIOUS
DELAYS.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotions program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely Yours,
Frank Anderson.
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
GLOBAL TRUST INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY ORGANISATION

__________________________________________________
Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM