Subject: disfigure

From: Cora Greenwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 04:26:27 +0300

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

Rio Tinto Alcan would be in based in Montreal and led by current Alcan
chief executive Dick Evans, the companies said. researchers who suggest
standardized growth charts aren't the best way to evaluate a newborn's
health. Conrad Black, former head of the Hollinger International Inc.
"It achieves all of our stated goals, providing clearly superior value
to Alcan shareholders while remaining true to our core values and
obligations as responsible corporate citizens," he said.
We really call upon Canada to change its position and support the
declaration, because it is very meaningful.

" he asked on Thursday. Late Thursday afternoon, Alcoa withdrew its
offer.
None of them testified during their trial.

" "For consumers, you better pay close attention to what's in the fine
print. Prosecutor 'content' with Black verdict, but defence says grounds
for appeal The U.

Top court rules out class-action lawsuit against Dell The Supreme Court
of Canada on Friday dismissed a call for a class-action lawsuit against
Dell Computer Corp. None of them testified during their trial. With
files from the Canadian Press Continue Article Related Internal Links
New Alcan takeover bid in the works: report Will Alcan bid for Alcoa?
Alcan chairman Yves Fortier said the transaction is both attractive to
shareholders and in line with the company's values. A clause, accessible
through a link on the bottom of the web page, said consumer disputes
would be resolved through arbitration. It has signed a lockup agreement
promising to tender all its units under the offer, the announcement
said. Officials with the transport ministry responded on Thursday to
expert testimony at the Johnson Commission inquiry into the collapse.

Incorrect prices posted The case was prompted when Dell Inc. Maherchand
is a dark-skinned Hindu from Mauritius, an island in the Indian Ocean.

, on Thursday afternoon.