Subject: self-reliance

From: Dorothy Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 01:13:54 -0500

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Carrot InkCars DirectCash AdvanceCasual CornerCasual Male XLCatalogs.
Ritz CameraRiverStreet Gou.

comDirect DegreeDirectly HomeDirecTVDirt DevilDiscount Contac. comABC
InkAbe BooksAbernookAbt ElectronicsAC LensAcacia CatalogAce HardwareAcme
HardwareAcorn OnlineActiva SportsAdagio
TeasAdidasAeropostaleAerosolesAKA GourmetALaZingAlibrisAlight.
comAllPostersAlmond PlazaAloetteAltrecAmazon. Carrot InkCars DirectCash
AdvanceCasual CornerCasual Male XLCatalogs. Pet Food DirectPetals.
comCarleton SheetsCarol Wright Gi. Magazine AgentMagazine
ValuesMagazinelineMagazines QuickMagazines. Entirely PetsePersonalsEpson
StoreeSaltonESPN ShopEssential Appar.

Weather and stain resistant leather-like material. NFI ProductsNFL
ShopNHL ShopNice RingsNick.
Ticket SellersTickets NowTiger DirectTimberlandTime Life. Sunglass
HutSunglass Wareho. SmallflowerSmart BargainsSmart
CruiserSmarthomeSnapFishSoccer. comChampionChange One DietCharles
Tyrwhit. comBaby BrownsBaby BungalowBaby DirectBaby PhatBaby
UniverseBabyAge.

comGraveYard MallGreat American .