Subject: Your Email Won!!!!

From: LOTTERY BOARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:52:44 -0400

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK. 
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London

  THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION  

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the (13th July 2007)  by Uk National Lottery Board in conjunction with the  British Lottery Affairs Commission Worldwide Promotion,  your email  was among the 20 Lucky winners who won Â£1,000,000.00 each on the THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME  However the results were released on the 15th July2007 and  your email was attached to ticket number  (20511465463-7644 ) and ballot number (BT: 28142006/22).
 
However,you will have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY for verification and then you will be directed to the courier company where a cheque of Â£1,000,000.00 has already been deposited in your favour. 

NAME:.....................................
AGE:........................................
SEX:........................................
ADDRESS:...............................
EMAIL:....................................
PHONE:...................................
OCCUPATION:.........................
COMPANY:..............................
COUNTRY:...............................  

(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER)
Name: Mr.James Boston, 
Fax:+44 7075055556,
E MAIL: [email-masked]

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Mariam Wilcox
Executive (International Sweepstakes).