Subject: Your Email Addres Has Won Award

From: mail info <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:46:12 +0200

CONGRATULATION WINNER !!!
Award Prize Dept
Madrid Spain

Dear Beneficiary

We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the Euro Millones Lottery International Email Address 
draw on the 27th of June 2007, due to the mixture of names and address the result was released on the 17th July 2007.

All 10 winning addresses were ran domly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international email addresses. Your email 
address emerged a longside 9 others as a category 2 winner in the Euro Millones LotteryDraw.Consequently,
you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of US$787,000:00 (Seven Hundred and Eighty Seven Thousand United States Dollars Only). The following particulars ar e attached t o your lotto payment or der:

(1) Ba t ch No: EULO/2907/ES/783 
(2) Ticket No: WRNM/SMI/5990 
(3) Lucky No: 07-13-31.54-8921 
(4) Serial No: MUOTI/82536 
(5) Ref No: EMJK/WS/MD/2911

The Euro Millones Lottery Program internet draw is held once in a year and is so organized to encourage the use of the 
internet and computers worldwide. We are proud to say that over 200 Million Euros are wo n annually in more than 150
countries worldwide.

To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immedi ate release of 
your winnings:

NAME DR JIMMY PERREZ 
JMP CLAIMING AGENCY S.L.
TEL: +34 697 333 267
EMAIL: [email-masked] [http://us.f511.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=[email-masked]]
EMAIL: [email-masked] [http://us.f511.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=[email-masked]]

then you will be informed b y your ag ent on how your Cashier's Check for the sum w hich has already been deposited with your email contact.We use this opportunity to thank all our Sponsors/Contributo rs of th i s program:He ineken,Sony,master 
card,Vodafone,play station,Ford

For pa yment, please do provide with the following informations And send to our Agent via

VERIFICATION FORM

NAME:..................... .......................................
AGE:............................................... .............
SEX:.............................................................
ADDRESS: ...................... ..................................
WINNING EMAIL ADDRESS:.................................
TEL.:............................................................
OCCUPATION:......................................................
COUNTRY:.........................................................

Please you are advised to complete the form and forward to your a gent for prompt collec tion. You are automatically 
disqualified if you are below 18 years of age.This E-mail message (including attachments, if a ny)is intended for 
the u se of the indivi dual or entity to which it is addressed a nd may contain Information that is privileged,
proprietary,confidential and exempted from disclosure.

Sincerely Yours, 

Mrs Betty Rice 
PROMOTION CORDINATOR

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate 
kostenlos testen. *http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220* [http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220]