Subject: snot raindrop

From: Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:44:37 +0300

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

I used to get a similar paper in Belgium, when I lived there, called
"Data News".
That's the kind of guy I am. That was the easy part.
I'm sort of sceptical about this one.
There's a moral in this story, especially for security professionals.
The link below leads you off-site.
It is published three days a week and delivered in the early morning
with the newspaper van. and it's been six months now.

else trees quickly begin to look real ugly.

pas  and PerfCounters.
Also, the back issues CD is really useful.

The last year, MSDN Mag has been doing nothing but .

That is one question that is not answered. So much for my predictive
capacities.

Except for the extremely glossy paper. It's actually bloody awful. net
status command',     'O. Anyway, you'll probably need tools in all the
below categories.

and it's been six months now.

It is published three days a week and delivered in the early morning
with the newspaper van.

But now I got religion and in a flash of  insight I saw the use of it,
namely to check in the innards of my  own apps. It is dependent on the
definition of the  IPerfMonClientDef interface which I put in a separate
unit for reasons  already discussed. The statistics don't lie, IE is our
major security headache and MS is doing very little effectively to
change that. Maybe there's no difference, come to think of it.
pas  and PerfCounters. Having the service exit itself often does not
work, so you have to have another service that does it for you. It's so
self-explanatory that you can explain it yourself.

Acquired more application knowledge. If you do COM, XML, or anything
relating to the century in computing, you need this one badly. It may
win you less bugs, more friends, success with women, better breath and,
just maybe, a job . I got the OOP Journal as a replacement. I got the
OOP Journal as a replacement. updates thread timer',     'J. The level
of the content is very variable, from medium level tutorial to
over-the-edge dark corners of the language programming to pure juvenile.

Being an MD seems to make things worse; a doctor is not expected to know
that much about technology.

Actually, I think this whole setup is rather cool.

these guys have no sense of humor. I've subscribed to MSJ for years and
always loved it. Compared to phrack, it's way more polished and slightly
less tech heavy. It's so self-explanatory that you can explain it
yourself.
Also, the back issues CD is really useful. I'm not at all intending a
full treatment of the subject.

You simply have to know who you're dealing with, preferably before
you're dealing with them.

I wonder what will run out first: my subscription or the life of the
mag.
I'm counting on the last year becoming useful backissues soon, though.

and similar loud and intimidating noises. It's of the same high quality
as the other IEEE and ACM publications and I find it hard not to read it
cover-to-cover.
See  listing  for the complete unit as it looks in the sample
application.
Documentation  and examples The documentation and examples about this 
technique are in a sorry state.