Subject: embarrassment

From: Win Maynard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:41:09 +0300

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology.
Full systems development life cycle experience. The scope of this role
extends to cover significant street or industry wide initiatives such as
Sox and BaFIN.
NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX, Sybase, Oracle, Xenomorph preferred.
Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services. Strong
analytical and problem-solving abilities, multitask and switch gears
quickly.
Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable.

Linux or Solaris experience. In this role you will analyze, design,
develop, and deploy business application systems and document coded
procedures and business processes.

Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required. The client website is the top-ranked
destination for institutional clients. Ability to work independently in
a fast-paced environment. For many years, the successful combination of
these three entities has been the key to corporate profitability. This
individual will be responsible for communicating with production support
groups, groups of developers, architects, infrastructure engineers and
management.

Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.

Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus. Should be able to
multitask and switch gears quickly. Design and implement enhancements to
our web content and server platform. Solid client service experience in
the financial services industry, preferably in a trading floor
environment.

Experience all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design and
development to routine support.
The scope of this role extends to cover significant street or industry
wide initiatives such as Sox and BaFIN. Responsible for prioritizing
initiatives with business sponsors from the sales and trading
communities.

Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Strong working knowledge of Equity Trading technologies, vendors, and
the industry market place.

This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. This is a
Senior role and this individual will be expected to guide the team in
terms of attribution techniques and keep the team on the cutting edge of
attribution and other Analytics. Linux or Solaris experience is also
required.

a partner with the global product teams to review business processes and
provide technical risk analysis into the technical design process.