Subject: not sure what that means, but I like being charted.

From: Mark Z. Huffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:27:44 +0530

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Order it at the NSP bookstore. Michael Arnzen delivers stories for every
possible taste in horror. Log on to the chat here. " If you'd like to
get your hands on a signed copy of this crazy collectable, it would be
"a good thing.

If you want to place an order at your local bookstore, here are the
publishing details:   PLAY DEAD by Michael A.

' He knows how to take an intriguing theme, idea, or locale and turn it
into something dismal, bleak, and entertaining.

The first book in the series, Jeffrey Thomas' novel Everybody Scream!

His ideas cover everything from dark torture like the kind found in
'Degrees of Separation' to the light-hearted but still gruesome
'Stabbing for Dummies.

My contribution, "Screwy Louis," will appear in the book alongside
writers like Matthew Costello, F.

Naturally, you can get this elsewhere, like direct from Double Dragon
Publishing.

Instead each book will be matched with a custom-designed playing card
signed by the author. Orders are being taken at shocklines. This
collection will take you to places you never saw coming.
Or save even more on Double Dragon's e-book edition, which includes some
bonus gore!

As an Associate Professor of English at Seton Hill University, Dr.

Arnzen wears a wry gaming grin even as he reminds us the universe is
little more than a horrorshow comprised of pure plain chance. I've been
reading three finalist books and it's a tough call. with photographs of
their murder victims. com, Barnes and Noble, booksamillion.

If you're a genre writer with a BA, you might consider our low-residency
Master's program in Writing Popular Fiction. I recently edited Fantastic
Literature: A Critical Reader, currently available from Praeger.
Delirium Books reports that the hardcover edition of Grave Markings has
shipped today, so if you ordered a copy, it's on the way!

A Killing Frost - Michael A.

Are you ready to play? For more on the cover artist, visit my old
friend, Alan M. I'll get back to you all with updates, and news and
photos of the event shortly! "  And there are too many other great
writers inside the book to mention here.
They stock a number of Arnzen titles, including Fluid Mosaic, which just
went out of print in paperback, and the extended version of Gorelets:
Unpleasant Poems. I'm pleased to announce that you can now preorder my
next novel, PLAY DEAD, at Shocklines. This is sure to be a collectable,
since every Delirium title is a gift to the genre!
E-books are perfect for reading on a PDA or the computer screen. a
fast-paced, brutal, gritty, and unflinching novel. I've also got a
fiction reading and a poetry reading scheduled.
I'm also working up a potential suspense book that you might call an
"suburban survival narrative" but it's too early to tell whether or not
it's sustainable.

I'll be popping in from time to time answering questions. Since I'm
tooting my own horn with these abomi-nominations, I guess I can play
another note. The book is richly illustrated by the artist, GAK, and I
think it's my favorite of all the poetry books I've done.
htm Hocus Stoke-us Did you know that the newsletter you're reading is
among the top candidates presently in the running for the Bram Stoker
Award in Alternative Forms?

Feel free to drop by. Limited to my supply on hand.

Wanna escape the holidays and just have total chaotic fun for an hour or
two?

Reviewer Geoffrey Goodwin writes:  In eleven lines or less, no line
greater than eight words, Arnzen has created bite-sized bits of
insistent terror.

Look for my short story, "Mr. Here are some of my future appearances.
His intimacy with horror-even if it's not a genre you normally read-will
entice you. And you'll send a message to booksellers and distributors
about reader demand, which will persuade them to order copies and keep
it in stock.

But I wanted to mention Amazon, because I'd like to encourage those of
you who have read my books to post a mini-review of any of them at
Amazon. I recently edited Fantastic Literature: A Critical Reader,
currently available from Praeger. Michael Arnzen should be proud of what
he has accomplished.

a way to save a buck or two, if you don't mind reading on screen.

I'm very lucky to work at a college that supports my horror writing so
wonderfully.

com, Mikey Huyck called Freakcidents "one of the most bizarre
collections of anything I've ever pawed through. Instead each book will
be matched with a custom-designed playing card signed by the author.