Subject: workfare

From: Schaefer Q. Jemima <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:19:06 -0600

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

An understanding of the financial services business is a plus. NET, MQ
Series, Distributed Systems experience is also required.

The scope of this role extends to cover significant street or industry
wide initiatives such as Sox and BaFIN.

Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.

Knowledge of UNIX, RougueWave, XML, thread programming, and Corba is a
plus.

Bachelors degree in Computer or Finance-related majors. Excellent
communication skills.

For many years, the successful combination of these three entities has
been the key to corporate profitability. Services firms demand that
software managers and software developers have an extremely solid
business background. Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity
Swaps, CFDs, futures, options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase
agreements, stock loan, Credit Default Swaps and convertible bonds is
also a plus. The scope of this role extends to cover significant street
or industry wide initiatives such as Sox and BaFIN. NET, MQ Series,
Distributed Systems experience is also required.
Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable. NET Framework Server Side Development.

This is a Senior role and this individual will be expected to guide the
team in terms of attribution techniques and keep the team on the cutting
edge of attribution and other Analytics.

Bachelors degree in Computer or Finance-related majors.

The scope of this role extends to cover significant street or industry
wide initiatives such as Sox and BaFIN. Attention to detail and ability
to work with large volume of data.

This individual's financial services competencies should include or span
the pan-equity Trading environment. NET Framework Server Side
Development. Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of
SQL is highly desirable. Wall Street is looking for candidates who can
solve real business problems using financial technology.

Supported by Pencom Systems Incorporated Wall Street Technology  Jobs A
Pencom Systems Incorporated Service A. For many years, the successful
combination of these three entities has been the key to corporate
profitability.

In this role, you will have regular interaction with the business,
application development teams, senior managers, and the wider Prime
Brokerage support structure. Excellent communication skills. This
candidate will work in the Fixed Income team in the Global Analytics
department supporting the Fixed Income attribution efforts. Hands-on,
advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable.

This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels.

Specific knowledge of street wide compliance initiatives such as SOx and
other industry regulated initiatives.
Experience in relational database and SQL programming, network
programming, Java performance tuning, and experience with developing
scalable, robust, high performance systems. In this role, you will have
regular interaction with the business, application development teams,
senior managers, and the wider Prime Brokerage support structure. The
team s goal is to be the single point of contact for all technology
issues experienced by the Prime Broker business, as well as the
ownership of tactical development and cross-functional items. Strong
profession presence with the ability to clarify requirements and
priority in a fast moving trading floor environment. Experience in
relational database and SQL programming, network programming, Java
performance tuning, and experience with developing scalable, robust,
high performance systems. Experience in relational database and SQL
programming, network programming, Java performance tuning, and
experience with developing scalable, robust, high performance systems.

Services firms demand that software managers and software developers
have an extremely solid business background. Whether it be Equities or
Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities, to be an elite performer,
 you must combine a gift for software engineering, with a strong
financial  services acumen. The team s goal is to be the single point of
contact for all technology issues experienced by the Prime Broker
business, as well as the ownership of tactical development and
cross-functional items.