Subject: FLASH FLOODING IS A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION.

From: Sibylla Ibarra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 22:28:51 +0300

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

SEMINOLE AND STEPHENS. TROPICAL MOISTURE AND MODERATE INSTABILITY WILL
AGAIN SUPPORT VERY HIGH RAINFALL RATES WITHIN THE HEAVIER SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE SEEN TONIGHT.
GIVEN SATURATED SOIL AND SWOLLEN RIVERS. FLASH FLOODING IS A VERY
DANGEROUS SITUATION.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED SCATTERED SHOWERS
ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND NORTHWEST ARKANSAS. MOST OF THE SHOWERS WERE
MOVING SLOWLY TOWARD THE EAST.

TWO FEET OF RUSHING WATER CAN CARRY AWAY MOST VEHICLES INCLUDING SPORT
UTILITY VEHICLES AND PICKUP TRUCKS. TROPICAL MOISTURE AND MODERATE
INSTABILITY WILL AGAIN SUPPORT VERY HIGH RAINFALL RATES WITHIN THE
HEAVIER SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. IF YOU ARE IN THE WATCH AREA. DO NOT
DRIVE VEHICLES INTO AREAS WHERE WATER COVERS THE ROADWAY.
THOUGH ISOLATED AREA OF HEAVY RAIN ARE ANTICIPATED ESPECIALLY IN AND
AROUND THUNDERSTORMS.
ISOLATED SHOWERS WERE ALSO OVER CLAY COUNTY IN TEXAS. AND BE READY FOR
QUICK ACTION IF FLASH FLOODING IS OBSERVED OR IF A WARNING IS ISSUED.
THE BANKS OF STREAMS AND FLOODWAYS ARE SLIPPERY AND RAIN SOFTENED GROUND
MAY GIVE WAY EASILY.