Subject: molecular

From: Head Ik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:07:34 -0500

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Targeting these areas will clearly be of vital importance to governments
in the face of greater financial pressures and increased legislation to
improve citizen services.
Cisco, together with other telecommunications suppliers, is providing
digital image transfer systems and video consultation for the project.
Securities and Exchange Commission.

The Cisco Sales Associates Program has been instrumental in finding top
sales and engineering talent and producing the next generation of Cisco
Account Managers and Systems Engineers. Mit der Zeit entwickelte sich
eine gewisse Dynamik rund um das Blog. This working relationship
highlights the complexity of SISA and showcases the need for a
well-defined go-to-market strategy.

cartoon drawing, handprint ceramics, rhythm and song, storytelling and
writing, stained glass painting, poppet making and salt dough fun.
Eco-Insulating Glass Inc. Applications include the ability to send
real-time X-ray, ultrasound and CT scans for evaluation. Fuerteventura
Digital, Spain -.

In all its activities, AKDN is guided by Islam's ethic of compassion for
those less fortunate. Diese Subsysteme kann man nicht konkurrenzieren,
aber vielleicht integrieren.

The unlimited plans alleviate cost concerns for those businesses by
providing a standard monthly charge independent of the monthly usage.
Bartlesville Examiner Enterprise, OK -His father-in-law works with
stained glass and made Williams a stained glass school bus.

A coverage might not be available.
Service can be quickly set up versus waiting for the installation and
activation of a wireline connection. Eine radikale aber interessante
Meinung hat Giussani dazu, wie sich Magazine wie l'Hebdo online
engagieren sollten. Securities and Exchange Commission. So besuchten sie
beispielsweise die lokalen Reiseagenturen und fragten nach den zehn
bevorzugtesten Feriendestinationen der Einwohner von Bondy.

in NZZ: Die Geschichte der Zukunft der Zeitung Hier geht's weiter:
Medienspiegel.
Radiology services include a CT Scan, general radiography and
ultrasound.

"IBM looks forward to continuing its collaboration with Cisco, offering
customers a highly scalable solution for high-performance commercial
applications and server consolidation.