Subject: daily news report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:06:29 +0900

Daily News Updates

Financial Reports:

Canadian Success Coming To USA

Exit Only Inc. EXTO
$0.41

Exit Only's initial web launch was in early May of 2007. The idea of
bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have not
seen before. Posting of a sellers vehicle to the site without charge is
something new to web based vehicle marketing. The company charges
sellers only for actual contact info from interested buyers.

Points To Consider:

- Initial marketing in Canada was met with overwhelming response.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The US version of the site is now ready to be released to the market.
- Exit has partnering with several high volume web services to provide
fast market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

The US market literally dwarfs the Canadian vehicle market, making the
potential for this site astronomical. For more information on Exit Only
Inc. contact your financial websites.

World News:

Tribal violence kills 4 in Indonesia ----- - JAKARTA, Indonesia -- Rival
tribes armed with bows and arrows fought close to a U.S.-owned gold mine
in Indonesia's Papua region on Thursday, the latest in a series of
clashes that have killed four people, police and a company officials
said. At least 45 others have been injured in the fighting in the remote
region since Tuesday, local police chief Godhelp Mansnembra told
el-Shinta radio. Media reports initially said eight had been killed. The
fighting broke out in villages bordering a giant gold and copper mine
operated by Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Mine Inc., Mansnembra and
Freeport spokesman Mindo Pangaribuan said. Pangaribuan said the fighting
was unrelated to the company's operations and production at the mine was
not affected. Mansnembra said mediation efforts had so far failed.

American Interest:

Bush steps up Mideast peace push ---- LONDON - President Bush is sending
his national security adviser to the Middle East next week and Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice will make a return visit soon afterward to
keep up pressure on Israeli and the Palestinians to start peace
negotiations. National security adviser Stephen Hadley and Rice will
make separate trips to the region to bridge wide gaps between the two
sides on a document outlining how they intend to resume talks that will
be presented at a U.S.-hosted conference this fall, a senior official
said.