Subject: Quarantine Summary Digest

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 05:41:43 -0000

McAfee Email and Web Security Appliance

Summary of quarantined E-mail messages for

<[email-masked]>

Quarantined E-mail messages

Spam quarantine

The E-mail messages listed below have been placed in your personal spam
quarantine since you last received your spam quarantine summary. They will
be deleted after 28 days. Please select all the E-mail messages
that you want to release or delete and click on the "Apply" button.

Action

Score

From

Subject

Date

Delete
Keep
Release

4

<[email-masked]>

Wed 26 Dec 2012 01:02:41 AM UTC