Subject: FROM EDDIMA GARNA,

From: Eddima Garna <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 20:38:09 +0900 (JST)

Hello beloved one,

This message might come to you as a surprise but please be rest assured 
that it is all for good, Meanwhile, I prayed before contacting you and 
please do not see my mail as embarrassment as we do not know each other 
before.

For proper introductions my name are Miss Eddima Garna, only daughter of
 late presents, my late father was the Quality Control Supervisor at 
Tullow Oil PLC. We are a native of BANDUNG in INDONESIA. But my father 
married my mother where he was working and I
 was born and brought up here.
My father died on the 10th of March 2015 as a result of Great Stroke 
which lasted only for two months.  And since after the death of my 
father, I tried to locate our families in Indonesia but i could not find
 them. Now I have decided to move on with my life

I am contacting you with regards to my search for foreign partner for 
investment , I wish to bring to your notice my interest to partner with 
you on a great business opportunity, I am writing you because I have 
plan to relocate and establish an investment in
 your country and also to further my education over there, I have the 
total sum of (€ 5.3 Million), this fund I inherited from my late parents
 and I intend to invest this money in your country into REAL ESTATE 
BUSINESS/ AGRICULTURAL PROJECTS Etc of which you
 are to advise and execute the said venture for the mutual benefits of 
both of us. I am willing to compensate you reasonably for your 
assistance and co-operation. Please be rest assured that this project is
 operating very legal and it is 100% risk free the
 fund is legally acquired by my late father and must be invested in 
legitimate ventures all the legal documents confirming the source and 
origin of the fund are intact.

If you are willing to work with me, please reply to me as soon as you 
can so that I will give you full details about the project as well as 
all my personal details. Eagerly waiting to hear from you.

Have a blessed moment.

Faithfully,
Miss Eddima Garna.