Subject: [XCON] Draft defining a Common Data Model for XCON

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:09:55 +0300

Folks,

we have just submitted a draft defining a common data model for XCON.
Until it appears in the archives, you can fetch it from:

http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-novo-xcon-common-data-model-00.txt

We have taken a stab at defining the XML schema of a common data model
for XCON. The idea would be that whichever conference policy protocol we
define, it uses this data model.

You comments are appreciated. We hope to have discussions on this topic
on the mailing list.

The following is the abstract of the draft:

    This document collects, organizes, and describes the conference
    variables that have been introduced in various protocol drafts of the
    XCON and SIPPING working groups.  The goal of this document is to
    allow the conference control protocols to use a unified common
    conference information data model for XCON.  This document formally
    defines an Extensible Markup Language (XML) Schema that represents
    the common conference information in a conferencing server.  The
    information is modeled as a series of elements, each of which
    contains a set of children and attributes.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon