Subject: [XCON] Proposed WG Milestones

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:07:34 -0800

[as chair]

At today's face-to-face meeting, the chairs proposed a new milestone 
schedule. No discussion ensued. The specific proposals are as follows:

    Jul 06 - Submit Framework and Data Model for publication as PS
    Aug 06 - Submit Event Notification Package for publication as PS
    Oct 06 - Submit Common Conference Information Definition for
    publication as PS
    Nov 06 - Submit Conference Template Definition for publication as PS
    Dec 06 - Submit Conference Control Protocol for publication as PS
    Dec 06 - Set milestones for any IM-related conferencing work

Our current plan is to have the revised milestones officially adopted 
early next month. Interested parties should provide feedback on these 
milestones on this list by the end of November.

Thanks.

/a

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: "Morgan, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:26:54 -0500

Adam, I have a question on the Event Notification Package for
publication and it's August delivery date.  Who, is working on it?  I
haven't seen any progress in this area.  Is there an assumption that
it's going to be derived from draft-ietf-sipping-conference-package?
Unless there's something I'm missing, I would recommend moving that
milestone back, at least until Dec '06.

Dave

------------------------------------------------------------------------
David P. Morgan, PhD
VP, Architecture & Planning
Fidelity Investments Systems Company - Telecom
Phone:  617 563-2178
Fax:      617 385 2122
Mailing: 82 Devonshire St, MZ V8C
            Boston, MA 02109-3614
Office:   245 Summer Street, 8th Floor

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Roach [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] Proposed WG Milestones

[as chair]

Thanks.

/a