Subject: RE: [XCON] Data Model

From: "Oscar Novo \(JO/LMF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:40:30 +0200

Thanks Adam,

I would appreciate all your comments in the draft to work in the next
version. Still I am waiting for some people that in the last IETF
promise to me their comments in the draft.

Thanks,

Oscar 

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Roach [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 12. toukokuuta 2006 2:18
To: XCON-IETF
Subject: [XCON] Data Model

[as chair]

As a reminder, the working group has a milestone for the data model in
July. In discussions with people to date, it has become extremely
apparent that people have a lot of opinions on the data model as it
currently exists.

I ask everyone participating in the working group to please take the
time to look over the data model and provide feedback, even if that
feedback is, "I think the current data model document is complete, and
I'm happy with it."

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-00
.txt

Thanks.

/a

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon