Subject: [XCON] FW: New version of Control Framework - draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-02

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:12:06 +0100

All,

As detailed in the mail below, a new version of the Control Framework
(for use in media server control) has been released - this work is being
discussed on the 'Media Control (Mediactrl)' mailing list.  I have
included the list details below for anyone who wishes to comment.

Best Regards,

Chris.

Instructions:-

-          generate a mail to [email-masked]

-          place text 'subscribe mediactrl' in the body of the message
(plain text)

-          Follow remaining on-screen instructions to confirm list
subscription

All subsequent mails need to be sent to
[email-masked]

I have also set up an archive, which can be found at:-

http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/archives/

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Boulton 
Sent: 02 May 2006 10:52
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'McGlashan, Scott'; Tim Melanchuk; 'Asher Shiratzky'
Subject: New version of Control Framework -
draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-02

Hi all,

A new version of the SIP Control Framework has been submitted.  Until it
appears in the archives it can be retrieved from the following links:-

http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework
-02.txt

http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework
-02.html

Changes include a new mechanism for control channel and SIP dialog
association + a detailed call flow.  The authors would appreciate as
much feedback as possible to help consolidate this version.

Best Regards,

Chris.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon