Subject: [XCON] Consensus 66-01: Eliminating templates

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:39:13 -0500

During IETF 66, the chairs presented the output from the data model
editing session. Please refer to the message entitled "XCON Data Model,"
dated 7/10/2006 for details. The message is archived at:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xcon/current/msg01797.html

Following some lively discussion, the parties present at the meeting
agreed upon the general approach produced by the editing session.
Roughly summarized: this approach removes the template part from the
data model altogether, and subsumes controls into the data model, as
children of the items they control.

This message is to confirm that this direction has the consensus of the
mailing list. Any objections to the decision should be raised promptly
on the XCON mailing list.

/a

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon