Subject: [XCON] MEDIACTRL interest group ad hoc

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:24:53 -0400

All of this information, including the "latest and greatest" agenda,
drafts, etc., is at the mediactrl supplemental web page,
<http://flyingfox.cantata.com/i-d/mediactrl/>

LOCATION: Room 514C
[This room does NOT have a streaming feed.  Write me directly, off-list,
if you need remote access to the meeting.]

TIME: 1500 - 1700 ET

NOTE WELL: Although not a BOF, this is an IETF Ad Hoc.  That means blue
sheets, minutes, and we are subject to the IETF NOTE WELL statement.

Agenda
------
Agenda Bashing

Drafts:
Protocol Requirements
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolly-xcon-mediacntrlframe-01
.txt>
Supplemental reading for requirements
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-media-server-req-01.txt>
Control Framework
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework
-03.txt>

Charter Discussion

Next Steps & Work Plan

If there is time, I would like to discuss the direction of:
IVR Package
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-ivr-control-package-0
1.txt>
VoiceXML Package
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-ivr-vxml-control-pack
age-00.txt>

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon