Subject: [XCON] CFP NGMAST - International Conference and Exhibition on NEXT GENERATION MOBILE APPLICATIONS, SERVICES and TECHNOLOGIES

From: "Balakrishna C \(AT\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 01:23:57 +0100

************ Apology for Multiple copies ********************

********** Paper Submission Deadline 30th April ****************

Call for Papers / Call for tutorials / Call for exhibitors

International Conference and Exhibition on 

NEXT GENERATION MOBILE APPLICATIONS, SERVICES and TECHNOLOGIES 

(NGMAST 2007)

Building Bridges in the Mobile World 

12-14 September 2007 

Cardiff, Wales, UK 

URL: http://www.ngmast.com/ <http://www.ngmast.com/> 

Industrial Sponsors: NOKIA, Ubiquity Software, Cantata, Microsoft, BT,
Orange

Technical Co-sponsors: IEEE UKRI Computer, Ofcom, ECMS. BCS-HCI, EC
COST290

Proceedings to be published by IEEE CS Press

Programme includes 5 World leading keynote talks from major industries
and regulatory bodies.

The inaugural NGMAST07 Conference will focus on all novel aspects of
application, service development, and technology within the Mobile and
Wireless Communications community. 

It aims to bring together a wide spectrum of international experts from
the fields of research, business and policy, to facilitate a creative
forum for the promotion of collaboration and knowledge transfer. 

In particular it will facilitate a dialogue between Government, major
industry players, SMEs, and academia to help create pathways for the
development of common goals in a convergent network environment. 

Opportunities and activities 

The three day conference programme will combine keynote speakers from
both industry and academia with a multi-track technical programme. There
will be opportunities to attend interactive, high quality, peer reviewed
sessions which will provide detailed insights from forward thinkers
working in the themes of the conference.  

Additionally there will be an exhibition for both international business
and niche market SMEs to display their latest products and services and
to undertake a range of networking opportunities.  

Conference themes include but not limited to: 

Next Generation Mobile Services 

* IMS service architecture 

* Fixed-Mobile Convergence and IMS 

* Next Generations Service Management and delivery 

* Software System design for Mobile services 

* Multimedia and Multicast services 

* Peer-to-Peer Services 

* Client-Server based services 

* Innovative services on IMS Application Servers 

* Location-based services 

* Context/Content-aware services 

* Security services 

* IMS Billing, Accounting and Charging 

Next Generation Mobile Applications 

* SIP-based applications on IMS 

* Mobile TV and multicast applications 

* Mobile peer-to-peer (P2P) applications 

* Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications 

* Real-time multimedia applications 

* Mobile gaming  

* High-speed data applications on mobile networks 

* Secure Mobile banking applications 

* Mobile GIS applications 

* Mobile health care and medical applications 

* Home automation and monitoring applications 

* M-commerce 

* M-learning 

* M-entertainment 

* Mobile applications user interface and design  

* Mobile Search engines 

Next Generation Mobile Technologies.

* Next generation access technologies 

* Fixed-Mobile Convergence and IMS 

* Mobile Broadband technologies 

* Mobile Vehicular technologies 

* Adaptation techniques for next generation networks and services 

* Inter-operability and optimization issues 

* End-to-End quality of service 

* Resource Allocation and Management strategies 

* Ambient and pervasive networking 

* Energy conservation technologies 

Standardization and Ethical issues for beyond 3G  

* Beyond 3G and Society 

* Next Generations Network Management and Operation strategy 

Organisation Committee

http://www.ngmast.com <http://www.ngmast.com/> 

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon