Subject: [XCON] Review of the XCON data model - Avshalom

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:08:21 +0300

Document: draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-05.txt

Section 4.1.1 - Second paragraph (last line of the paragraph)
'require-participant' should be 'required-participant'

Section 4.1.1 - Last paragraph

Why notify end of conference can be configured to be done before the 
conference
is starting by enabling it to be negative?

Section 4.1.5.1.1

It is not clear what is meant by sentence starting with: "If this control 
is 
not specified"

Section 4.1.5.1.2

It is not clear what is meant by sentence starting with: "If this control 
is 
not specified"

Section 4.5.1 - one paragraph before the last

typo - difference -> different 

Section 4..5.2 - The paragraph after figure 4

"whose identity is present in the conditions." What it means? Probably it 
meant that the provide-anonymity is True for the user. 

--Avshalom

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon