Subject: [XCON] Last Call: draft-ietf-xcon-event-package (Conference Event Package Data Format Extension for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:11:20 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Centralized Conferencing WG 
(xcon) to consider the following document:

- 'Conference Event Package Data Format Extension for Centralized 
   Conferencing (XCON) '
   <draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-02-10. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17027&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon