Subject: [XCON] Cloning method, question

From: "Oscar Novo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:30:49 +0100

Hi again,

If we dedice to support the 'non-independent' cloning method a question
that arise is how the parent will notify the child about the changes?
Which protocol will do that? CCMP, xcon-event-pachages?

Oscar
_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:19:39 +0100

I think that keeping track of such changes (and hence maintaining  
coherence among inter-related conference objects) is part of the  
conference server's business logic. If we come to how the clients are  
notified about changes (in general), the event package should do the  
job (not CCMP...).

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/