Subject: [XCON] CCMP Call Flows

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 22:02:50 -0600

I found no technical issues in the CCMP Call Flows document.

There appears to be some missing content in Sections 7.2 and Section 8 
where it says "Details/Text/Examples to be added"   We need to quickly 
add this information, remove these notes, or delete these sections from 
the document.

A few editorial comments and nits are listed below.

- Alan -
(as individual)

Section 4. Overview

"a simple guide on the use" -> "a simple guide for the use"

Section 5. Conference Creation

"Clients that are not XCON-aware may join the conference" -> "Clients 
that are not XCON-aware can join the conference"

Figure 2.

You need to define and explain the elements in the call flow: CMCC1, 
CMCC2, CMCCx, CONFS, and MS.  I can guess what they are, but we should 
be explicit.

Figure 6.

Don't need quotes around Alice, i.e. "Alice" -> Alice

Figure 8.

Since this a long long figure, you should start with a fresh page break.

Page 20:

"Any blueprint that "Alice" is authorized to use are returned" -> "Any 
blueprints that Alice is authorized to use are returned"

Section 11.

Remove.

Section 13.1  Normative References.

I think the whole document is informative, so there aren't any normative 
references, or a need to reference RFC 2119.