Subject: [XCON] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 17:16:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
	Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Chris Boulton
                          Simon Pietro Romano
                          Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-15.txt
	Pages           : 114
	Date            : 2011-08-02

   The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) allows an
   XCON conferencing system client to create, retrieve, change, and
   delete objects that describe a centralized conference.  CCMP is a
   means to control basic and advanced conference features such as
   conference state and capabilities, participants, relative roles, and
   details.  CCMP is a state-less, XML-based, client server protocol
   that carries, in its request and response messages, conference
   information in the form of XML documents and fragments conforming to
   the centralized conferencing data model schema.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-15.txt