Subject: [XCON] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6503 (3698)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:08:31 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6503,
"Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6503&eid=3698

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Amanda Baber <[email-masked]>

Section: 12.5.1

Original Text
-------------
This specification establishes the Message sub-registry under
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ccmp-messages.

Corrected Text
--------------
This specification establishes the Message sub-registry under
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ccmp-parameters.

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6503 (draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-15)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
Publication Date    : March 2012
Author(s)           : M. Barnes, C. Boulton, S. Romano, H. Schulzrinne
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Centralized Conferencing
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:48:54 -0400

I have marked this HFDU.