Subject: [Xml-sg-cmt] topics for 2021-08-02

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 17:23:46 -0600

I see a relative paucity of topics for Monday:

https://codimd.ietf.org/cmt-20210802#

I also don't see a calendar invite - Robert would you mind sending one
once you recover from IETF week? ;-)

Many thanks,

Peter

---

From: "John R Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Jul 2021 20:23:43 -0400

> once you recover from IETF week? ;-)

I thought we were skipping this week.  I can come if everyone else can.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 10:57:51 -0500

I thought we decided that we _would_ meet this week, (as Alice was out 
next).

I'm available on Manday, and will send a calendar note later.