Subject: [xmpp] Call for agenda items - IETF 77, Anaheim

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 16:40:12 -0500

Agenda cutoff for Anaheim is March 10.  Let either Joe and/or myself 
know if you want to make a presentation at the XMPP session.  I'm 
assuming editors of active WG documents are presenting (Peter and 
Jonas/Stephen).

Please make your request as soon as possible but no later than end of 
day March 09.

Cheers,

spt

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:43:55 -0700

> Please make your request as soon as possible but no later than end of

Before the I-D cutoff on Monday I plan to submit updated versions of:

draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis
draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis
draft-ietf-xmpp-e2e-requirements

So I could present about those. Presentations about the bis drafts will
be mercifully short, I think, unless there is some controversy about
some of the small changes to 3921bis.

It might also make sense for me to make a brief presentation about
draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n even though we'll also have a presentation
about that at the NewPrep BoF on Tuesday at 15:20 (immediately after the
XMPP WG session). I think this would be valuable because AFAICT
internationalized addresses are the primary open issue that is
preventing us from sending the bis drafts to the IESG. Given that Joe is
co-chairing XMPP and I am co-chairing NewPrep, perhaps I could present
about this at XMPP and he could present about this at NewPrep.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Matthew Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 13:27:54 -0700

On Mar 5, 2010, at 14:40, Sean Turner wrote:

> Agenda cutoff for Anaheim is March 10.  Let either Joe and/or myself know if you want to make a presentation at the XMPP session.  I'm assuming editors of active WG documents are presenting (Peter and Jonas/Stephen).
> 
> Please make your request as soon as possible but no later than end of day March 09.

I would like to make a presentation for draft-ietf-xmpp-3923bis.

Thanks,

-  m&m