Subject: [xmpp] draft i18n slides + agenda bashing

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:48:59 -0600

I've completed a draft of my slides about internationalized JIDs (see
attached).

Because we have an August 2010 milestone for the bis drafts and we can't
submit rfc3920bis to the IESG until we resolve the i18n issue (which is
the only major issue left), I would prefer to spend more time discussing
this in Anaheim than the agenda currently has scheduled.

I propose the following agenda changes:

1. Remove item about draft-ietf-xmpp-e2e-requirements-01 (15 minutes
allotted) because the changes since -00 are minor, there has been only
one message about this I-D on the list (from Bernard Aboba in November
2009), and we don't even have an official milestone about this I-D

2. Add those 15 minutes to my presentation and group discussion about
draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n (currently 10 minutes allotted)

3. Move draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n (to be 25 minutes) immediately after
my presentation about draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-05

Are the chairs amenable to these agenda modifications?

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:20:47 -0700

> Are the chairs amenable to these agenda modifications?

There are no objections from the chairs.  I will post an updated agenda 
shortly.

spt