Subject: [xmpp] Meeting materials and audio information

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:03:12 -0400

For those of you attending the Anaheim meeting and those of you who will 
listen on the audio stream, you can download the meeting materials 
before the meeting on Tuesday (be aware that they might change between 
now and then). They can be found at 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/77/materials.html>.

To hear the audio stream, please see the agenda at 
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/>. The little speaker icons next to the 
name of the meeting should, in theory, take you to the audio stream. 
There is also a link for the Jabber room. We are meeting Tuesday 
afternoon, 1300, in Palos Verdes.

spt

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:03:45 -0700

Updates slides have been posted.

> _______________________________________________
> xmpp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xmpp
>