Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-veikkolainen-sip-xmpp-coex-reqs-00.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:58:54 -0700

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-veikkolainen-sip-xmpp-coex-reqs-00.txt
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 05:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Requirements and Use Cases for Combining SIP Based
Real-time Media Sessions With XMPP Based Instant Messaging and Presence
Service.
	Author(s)       : S. Veikkolainen, M. Isomaki
	Filename        : draft-veikkolainen-sip-xmpp-coex-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-26

This memo defines use cases and requirements for combining Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) based real-time media sessions with
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) based instant
messaging and presence services in a seamless manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-veikkolainen-sip-xmpp-coex-reqs-00.txt