Subject: [xmpp] Help required: WEB based Jabber IM

From: "Manish Kashikar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 16:03:52 -0700

Hi Team,

I need to develop a web based IM system using Jabber in which user can send
message  and Admin on other side will reply.  The system should be
javascript based. I have downloaded Openfire server and also spark client. I
am able to talk to users using spark so it confirms that Openfire server is
configured correctly.

Now I need to write m own UI, to communicate for which I need your help.
What settings you need to do, what more installation required, how send and
receive message. Any sample code will be of great help.

Thanks & Regards

Manish K

---

From: David Conradie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:40:08 +1200

You should check out Jack Moffitt's book "  Professional XMPP 
Programming with JavaScript and jQuery 
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470540710?tag=metajack-20>" - a 
chapter in there pretty much writes that exact application.