Subject: [xmpp] AD review: draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-14

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:39:58 +0300

Hi,

I have received a publication request for the following draft:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis/

I do not have any substantial comments on it. The only thing is that
Abstracts should be as stand alone as possible. That is why they do
not typically contain references. I would propose a change along these
lines:

OLD:
  in conformance with RFC 2779.

NEW:
  in conformance with the requirements in RFC 2779.

The editor can make this or a similar change if draft needs to be
revised at some point.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 15:48:07 -0600

> The editor can make this or a similar change if draft needs to be

Done. Before IETF Last Call I'll publish a revised I-D (along with
3920bis and xmpp-address) to incorporate feedback from Waqas Hussain.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/