Subject: [xmpp] Advancing the XMPP trilogy: current status

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:42:53 +0300

Hi,

I am going to advance the XMPP trilogy in parallel. As you all know, the
three drafts are the following:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-address/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis/

As soon as the editor addresses my AD review comments on the first two
and the chairs provide me with the PROTO writeup for the third one, I
will IETF Last Call them.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:06:09 -0600

> will IETF Last Call them.

AD review comments (and late WGLC feedback) have been addressed in the
revised I-Ds I've just submitted.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:22:41 -0600

> revised I-Ds I've just submitted.

Oh, and diffs are here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-address-05
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-15

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 09:51:12 +0300

Hi Peter,

thanks for putting the new revision together. The next step is for me to
start their IETF LC. I will do that as soon as I have a minute.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:39:53 +0300

Hi,

I have just requested the three IETF LCs. They will start as soon as the
secretary gets to them.

By the way, next time you revise 3920bis check the ID nits and get rid
of the unused reference.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 07/10/2010 9:51 AM, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> xmpp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xmpp
>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 06:04:45 -0600

> I have just requested the three IETF LCs. They will start as soon as the

Thanks!

> By the way, next time you revise 3920bis check the ID nits and get rid

Yeah I noticed that after I submitted. :(

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/