Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:57:56 -0700

Just a small update to reflect publication of RFC 6698...

Peter

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03.txt
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:44:32 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Using DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) and
DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) as a Prooftype for
XMPP Domain Name Associations
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a prooftype that uses DNS-based Authentication
   of Named Entities (DANE) for associating a domain name with an XML
   stream in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).  It
   also defines a method that uses DNS Security (DNSSEC) for securely
   delegating a source domain to a derived domain in XMPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt