Subject: [xmpp] WGLC of draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-09

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 15:36:19 -0600

This is an XMPP Working Group Last Call of draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-09. The 
draft is available at the following URL

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-dna/

The WGLC will conclude on March 6, 2015. Please send your comments to 
the authors and the XMPP mailing list.

(Given that the draft deadline for IETF92 is the following Monday, I 
suspect the authors would really appreciate people not waiting till the 
last minute to send feedback.)

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:50:35 -0600

Hi everyone,

We are half way through the WGLC on draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-09, and I 
haven't seen any comments. Please keep in mind that our area directors 
may interpret the lack of comments as a lack of interest. Even comments 
of the form of "I've read this and it's ready to go" are useful.

Thanks!

Ben.

On 20 Feb 2015, at 15:36, Ben Campbell wrote:

> suspect the authors would really appreciate people not waiting till 
> the last minute to send feedback.)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ben.
>
> _______________________________________________
> xmpp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xmpp