Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: [precis] WGLC on draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 11:01:24 -0700

As noted, our work on 6122bis depends on this document, so reviews from 
folks here would be very helpful!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [precis] WGLC on draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 12:32:31 -0500
From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hello,
  this is a 2 weeks WGLC on draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis, ending on 
February 20th 2015, 23h59 UTC.  Please send support, comments, 
suggestions, modifications to the list and to the authors 
([email-masked]). Those who read the 
document and support it without modifications, please indicate so to the 
mailing list. The assigned shepherd of the document is Matthew Miller.
  Please note that xmpp-6122bis which depends on saslprepbis will be 
co-WGLC with xmpp wg after the saslprepbis precis WGLC is done.

Marc, co-chair precis wg.
_______________________________________________
precis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis