Subject: [xrblock] RFC 7003 on RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Burst/Gap Discard Metric Reporting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 16:18:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7003

        Title:      RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended 
                    Report (XR) Block for Burst/Gap Discard 
                    Metric Reporting 
        Author:     A. Clark, R. Huang,
                    Q. Wu, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 25970
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7003.txt

This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report
(XR) block that allows the reporting of burst and gap discard metrics
for use in a range of RTP applications.

This document is a product of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCPs Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC