Subject: [xrblock] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-11.txt

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 08:15:22 +0000

On 06 September , 2013 4:11 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Blocks for MoS Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Alan Clark
                          Qin Wu
                          Roland Schott
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-11.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-09-06

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report
   (XR) Block including two new segment types and associated SDP
   parameters that allow the reporting of MoS Metrics for use in a range
   of RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-11

[Qin]: Here is the update to QoE draft. The version number is (v-011).
In this version, we address comments received during the second WGLC.

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:37:47 +0100

This addresses my comments on the previous version, thanks.
Colin

On 6 Sep 2013, at 09:15, Qin Wu <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> xrblock mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xrblock

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/