Subject: [xrblock] Review of W3C WebRTC Statistics API

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 09:37:16 +0000

Dear XRBLOCK Working Group,

The WebRTC Working Group is working toward publishing its WebRTC 
Statistics API to Candidate Recommendation and is thus seeking review 
from a variety of groups on the document:

https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-webrtc-stats-20161214/

We are particularly interested to get feedback on whether the set of 
identified statics are sufficient and necessary to monitor a 
browser-based WebRTC service.

We of course also welcome feedback on any other aspect of the specification.

We would appreciate to receive feedback before January 30, 2017. We hope 
to transition request to Candidate Recommendation later in that quarter.

If you have any comments, we prefer you submit them as Github issues:
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues

Alternatively, you can send your comments by email to [email-masked].

Thanks,

For the WebRTC chairs,
Stefan Håkansson