Subject: [yang-doctors] Merged YANG FAQ page

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:33:59 +0100

Hi All,

we are merging the two YANG pages from YANG doctors and NETMOD Wikis.

It is planned to provide a link to the new FAQ page from the YANG doctors
page and NETMOD Wiki.

Please find below a draft FAQ page.

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/YANGDoctorsFAQ

Please review the answers on the page and let us know how they could be
improved.

There are 14 open questions at the end of the page.

Can any of you provide a short FAQ answer to these questions?

Thanks,

Mehmet

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 18:20:18 +0100

> Can any of you provide a short FAQ answer to these questions?

Some questions seem odd or totally outdated. For example, YANG does
not have keyrefs. The official published versions never had. This
already addresses the last four items - just dump them.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:14:42 +0000

I fixed a couple answers.

K.

On 2/9/17, 11:33 AM, "yang-doctors on behalf of Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi All,

we are merging the two YANG pages from YANG doctors and NETMOD Wikis.
It is planned to provide a link to the new FAQ page from the YANG doctors page and NETMOD Wiki.

Please review the answers on the page and let us know how they could be improved.

Thanks,
Mehmet