Subject: [yang-doctors] Summary of Assignments for YANG Doctor Reviews

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 12:27:32 +0100

Dear YANG Doctors,

below is the list of currently running YANG module reviews.

Last calls:

Reviewer               Due         Draft

Joe Clarke             2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-15 

Xufeng Liu             2021-03-17 draft-ietf-core-sid-15 

Andy Bierman           2021-03-26
draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06 (-04 early reviewed)

Ebben Aries            2021-04-05  draft-ietf-bfd-stability-08 

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft

Carl Moberg            2021-03-08 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-04 

Reshad Rahman          2021-04-05 draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-02 

Reshad Rahman          2021-04-05 draft-ietf-mboned-dorms-01

Many Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Cheers,

Mehmet