Subject: [yang-doctors] Summary of Assignments for YANG Doctor Reviews

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 20:02:47 +0200

Dear YANG Doctors,

below is the list of currently running YANG module reviews.

Unfortunately we have quite a few reviews which are a bit late.

Please give it a chance to provide the WGs the guidance they need.

Last calls:

Reviewer               Due         Draft

Jürgen Schönwälder     2021-03-31  draft-ietf-rtgwg-qos-model-03 

Mahesh Jethanandani    2021-04-02  draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-06 (-03
early reviewed)

Ladislav Lhotka        2021-04-16  draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-06 

Ladislav Lhotka        2021-04-16  draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-09 

Martin Björklund       2021-04-17  draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-06 

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft

Carl Moberg            2021-03-08 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-04 

Reshad Rahman          2021-04-05 draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-02 

Reshad Rahman          2021-04-05 draft-ietf-mboned-dorms-01

Acee Lindem            2021-05-28 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-19 

Many Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Cheers,

Mehmet