Subject: [Yang-multicast] Next meeting 2015-05-20

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 14:53:49 -0700

Hi

Below is the info for our next meeting on Wednesday May 20 at the usual
time of day. It should be the same info for every meeting. I think if
you go to the webex URL now there should be an option to add it to your
calendars.

Stig

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mcb2322c161a64c9e5c51e04e4ec949d7
Meeting number:   204 473 990
Meeting password: yang

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 204 473 990

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=310198922&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 14:13:36 -0700

Hi

It looks like I emailed the wrong webex info. I believe this is correct.

Stig

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m542a7d2527b70b85e8b12dc9b9949a1c
Meeting number:   205 567 324
Meeting password: yang

JOIN BY PHONE
Access code: 205 567 324

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=311868957&tollFree=1

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 14:19:56 -0700

Here is also an ICS file.

Stig

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Stig Venaas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
> information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
> discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
> consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss
> your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Yang-multicast mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yang-multicast