Subject: [Yot] Minutes from today's meeting

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:07:57 +0200

Dear all,

I’d like to thank everyone who participated today - in person or remotely via Jitsi. The room was full and we’ve had a lot of interesting discussions on the place of the different YANG-related technologies in the constrained space. One of the take-aways is to specify the classes of « Things » which may be of interest - potentially adding classes which would not fall in the typical constrained space (but which are embedded systems). (And we have at least 3 IoT-centric YANG modules.. which we could probably discuss via this ML.)

You can find the minutes at the following address: https://github.com/Ixau/yot/blob/master/ietf99/minutes

Don’t hesitate to add new elements with your notes (via a pull request or by mail).

Best,
Alexander

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:29:31 +0200

Alexander,

Were their slides presented at the YoT meeting?
In particular, I'm interested in more information about
Firmware update over CoMI - Michel Veillette, Alexander Pelov

Thanks,
    Erik

On 07/20/2017 06:07 PM, Alexander Pelov wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Yot mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yot
>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 18:14:26 +0200

Yes there were, I skipped the end of SACM to see fud via comi, talked to michel & alex and indicated that we would like to create synergy between and even combined drafts.

Henk

On July 21, 2017 5:29:31 PM GMT+02:00, Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> I’d like to thank everyone who participated today - in person or
>remotely via Jitsi. The room was full and we’ve had a lot of
>interesting discussions on the place of the different YANG-related
>technologies in the constrained space. One of the take-aways is to
>specify the classes of « Things » which may be of interest -
>potentially adding classes which would not fall in the typical
>constrained space (but which are embedded systems). (And we have at
>least 3 IoT-centric YANG modules.. which we could probably discuss via
>this ML.)
>> 
>> You can find the minutes at the following address:
>https://github.com/Ixau/yot/blob/master/ietf99/minutes
>> 

-- 
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:22:59 +0200

Alexander,

Thanks,
    Erik